Man Discovers Cure for Excessive Sweating

Man Discovers Cure for Excessive Sweating



Mike Ramsey, a middle-aged business man from Texas, stumbled upon a simple all-natural treatment for excessive sweating. He explains the process in his book "Stop Sweating and Start Living."



Humble, TX (PRWEB) June 16, 2009



If you suffer from excessive sweating and are considering pursuing treatment, there's a new book available that could save you money and frustration.



Written by Mike Ramsey, who first started suffering from excessive underarm sweat when he was in high school over 20 years ago, the book is entitled, "Stop Sweating and Start Living."



In the book, Ramsey details his battle with excessive sweating (http://www. sweatcure. com), including all of the various treatments that he has tried over the years that didn't work.



"I tried more than a dozen types of antiperspirants," Ramsey said. "I tried applying antiperspirants several times a day. I wore undershirts to soak up the sweat before it reached my outer shirt. When one undershirt wasn't enough, I tried wearing two undershirts. When I was in my car (alone) I would hold up my arms, aligning them with the air conditioner vents, allowing cold air to flow up my sleeve to cool and dry my armpits. When sitting at my desk I tried to keep my arms away from my sides so that my shirt had less contact with my underarms and wouldn't soak in the sweat so quickly. I took showers morning and night. Sometimes I would come home during lunch to shower as well.



"I wore oversized shirts for better ventilation and to keep my underarms from contacting my shirt. (This didn't work because the sweat would just drip down to my sides and create wet marks near my waistline)," Ramsey continued. "I brought clean undershirts to work and changed several times daily. I purchased a device that pushes electric currents through your skin and supposedly stops underarm sweat for a period. I never found out whether it worked or not because it was incredibly uncomfortable to use, and I knew this was not the solution to my problem."



After nothing that he tried worked, Ramsey was about to give up hope when he and his wife attended a fateful seminar on natural health.



"The seminar actually didn't have anything to do with excessive sweating," Ramsey said. "But what the speaker said got me to thinking and soon led to my discovery."



Ramsey's discovery was practical and unique treatment approach that permanently gets rid of a person's excessive underarm sweat problem - naturally and without side effects.



Ramsey's process is made up of three simple steps, takes less than 1 minute a day to complete and relies on readily available and inexpensive products.



Ramsey adds that the process is easy for a person to incorporate into their morning or evening routine, and he says that it will keep a person's underarm sweat problem away for the rest of their life!



To learn more about your excessive sweating treatment options as well as Ramsey's book, "Stop Sweating and Start Living," and how you can get rid of excessive underarm sweat the safe and natural way, please visit http://www. sweatcure. com (http://www. sweatcure. com), where the book is also available for purchase.



# # #

You have read this article health with the title Man Discovers Cure for Excessive Sweating. You can bookmark this page URL http://cartas-pra-voces.blogspot.com/2008/01/man-discovers-cure-for-excessive.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...